3463 Sunrise Road
Henderson, NV 89014
Objective Highly-motivated Animal Hospital Receptionist in search of position with company in which to use my experience and skills to their fullest potential.
- Admirable experience working as a receptionist in a veterinary facility
- Sound knowledge of an animal hospital procedure
- Outstanding knowledge of the veterinary terminology
- Exceptional ability to maintain all patient records and the related test results
- Outstanding ability to handle multiple phone lines and cash payments
- Ability to interact with the clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in making appointments for the doctor
Animal Hospital Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
RIVERHEAD ANIMAL HOSPITAL, Henderson, NV
- Maintained facility in accordance with Animal Hospital Employee Handbook.
- Ensured hospital functions are in accordance with the standard procedures and protocols.
- Administered working of hospital as per the instructions of doctors.
- Greeted all customers in a calm and polite manner and avoided any kind of disrespect and disagreement with the patients.
- Managed employee training lists and reviewed their performance on a regular basis.
- Organized all procedures to be implemented.
- Implemented punctuality in the work area by starting work according to the schedule.
Animal Hospital Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
VCA Berwyn Animal Hospital, Henderson, NV
- Maintained a record of the working hours for each shift by noting the time for clocking in and out of work.
- Prepared receipts for the client and gave them a printed copy of the same.
- Attended various seminars and education camps to enhance knowledge.
- Trained the new employees in their work in accordance to the training manual.
- Greeted all clients with necessary pleasantries such as greeting them and their pets by name.
- Ensured that the appearance was presentable at all times such as a clean uniform and desk.
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science, Wartburg College, Waverly, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated