4551 Woodland Avenue
Metairie, LA 70001
Job Objective In search of a well-established company when I can utilize my talents and skills by securing a position as a Clerical Receptionist.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in working as a receptionist in a clerical environment
- Profound knowledge of office clerical procedures
- Proficient with computer systems, multi-line and multi-channel communications system
- Ability to multitask and resolve all problems efficiently
- Ability to work with various database programs
- Skilled at keyboarding, filing, handling incoming and outgoing mail, and sending correspondence
- Sound organizational skills and communication skills
Clerical Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Bennett College, Metairie, LA
- Managed all phone calls and directed them to various personnel or departments.
- Assisted the accounts team in managing the account receivables and payables.
- Performed all administrative work such as filling documents.
Clerical Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Vantage Staffing Solutions, Metairie, LA
- Managed a multi line telephone system efficiently, checked the voice mail and directed the calls to the appropriate personnel.
- Maintained all route publications and received and sorted all mails coming to the office.
- Organized the fax systems by helping personnel in sending faxes and distributing all the incoming faxes to appropriate personnel.
- Handled the office supplies inventory and made purchase orders when required.
- Administered all the clerical duties in the office.
High School Diploma, Eureka High School, Eureka, IL