3882 Coburn Hollow Road
Peoria, IL 61602
Job Objective To use my abilities as a Dentist Receptionist to help growing company meet overall goals while enhancing my career in the process.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast front desk experience in dental clinic
- Sound knowledge of dental procedures and insurance
- Profound knowledge of office procedure in dental clinic
- Ability to manage multiple phone line system
- Ability to keep an electronic record of the patients and use the practice management software
- Exceptional bookkeeping skills
- Good understanding the dental terminology
Dentist Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Western Dental Services, Inc., Peoria, IL
- Handled all the phone calls to the clinic and assisted the callers with inquires, transferred the calls to the personnel when necessary.
- Greeted all patients and visitors in a pleasing manner in both over the phone and in person.
- Managed the patient appointments and confirmed them a day before to ensure uninterrupted services.
- Maintained all the paper work for the clinic such as making the charts for new patients.
- Administered the incoming mails, opened and sorted them to be sent to the appropriate personnel.
- Trained the new employees of the front office in understanding the work.
- Ensured that the reception, waiting and discharge area are always neat and clean.
Dentist Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
KNIGHTS DENTAL CARE, Peoria, IL
- Greeted the patients in a pleasant manner and assisted them with their queries.
- Maintained all the paperwork for the clinic such as the files of patients.
- Scheduled the appointments with the doctor on the phone.
- Streamlined the insurance forms to be sent for filing the necessary claims.
- Updated all patient information in the electronic system along with the necessary invoices.
- Ensured that the waiting area and the reception are always clean, removed the paper cups and arranged the magazine rack to ensure that it is well stocked.
High School Diploma, Oakwood High School, Fithian, IL