1717 Rocky Road
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Objective Pursuingthe opportunity to enhance my career as a Front Desk Medical Receptionist by securing a position with reputable company.
- Admirable experience of working as a receptionist in a healthcare setting
- Sound knowledge of the working of a medical office
- Familiarity with Medical Billing, CPT Coding and ICD 9
- Wide knowledge of General Administrative Duties â€“ Typing, Data Entry, Scanning, Filing, Greeting Patients
- Skilled at registering patients, insurance verification, and maintaining patients records
- Ability to maintain the multiple phone line system efficiently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Front Desk Medical Receptionist, August 2005 â€“ Present
Crozer-Chester Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
- Maintained the patient records and verified it to ascertain it authenticity.
- Ensured that the confidential medical information of the patient is always protected.
- Administered the cleanliness of the reception and waiting area, maintained the area in compliance with the legal regulations.
- Participated in various seminars and read technical publications to increase knowledge of the job.
- Assisted the patients in using the facility by confirming their purpose of the visit.
Front Desk Medical Receptionist, May 2000 â€“ July 2005
MedicalSolutions, Philadelphia, PA
- Ensured that the facility practices are in accordance to the Federal, State and Local laws and regulations.
- Maintained a record for all patients by preparing charts and updating it regularly.
- Scheduled all appointments on the phone and in person.
- Process all requests directed towards the ophthalmology department and enhanced the job requirements.
- Reconciled the schedule with the patient encounters on an everyday basis.
High School Diploma, James Sandoval Preparatory High School, Phoenix, AZ