2797 Freedom Lane
Stockton, CA 95204
Objective Looking for the opportunity to secure a position with well-established firm as a Front Office Receptionist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Front Office reception and sales experience in medical care facility
- Outstanding knowledge of multiple phone systems
- Ability to screen all incoming calls and direct it accordingly
- Ability to set appointments and ensure the new patients arrive for their appointments
- Ability to perform research and proof read the assignments
- Ability to perform coding charges and receiving payments in a busy acute care setting
- Proficiency in using office equipment such as fax, postage machine, scanner, copier
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Excellent communication skills
Front Office Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Vantage Staffing Solutions, Stockton, CA
- Scheduled all appointments for the patients over phone and in person.
- Prepared all papers for the insurance claims and verified it with the company.
- Maintained the patient charts and retrieved it when required.
- Monitored the payments received and collected the co payments.
- Handled all surgeries by making appointment in the local hospital.
Front Office Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
Employment Hotline, Stockton, CA
- Greeted all patients and visitors in a polite manner and provided them with the necessary forms.
- Prepared the patient charts and updated all the information on the Electronic Practice Management Systems.
- Monitored all payments received from the patients, maintained records of the current payments and credit after the visit.
- Performed regular checks for eligibility for all insurance and medical claims of the patients.
- Maintained daily logs of the cash and made necessary bank deposits on an everyday basis.
- Streamlined the donations made by the patients in accordance to the company policies.
- Assisted the patients in making clinic appointments and providing all information regarding the policies and procedures.
High School Diploma, Reitz Memorial High School, Evansville, IN
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated