204 Elliott Street
Sanbornville, NH 3872
Job Objective Law Office Receptionist searching for an opportunity to use my skills, education and experience in this field to make positive contributions to growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in working as a receptionist in a law environment
- Profound knowledge of the multiple line phone system
- Skilled at drafting letters, dictation, copying and filing
- Proficiency in using office equipment – copiers, computers, phone systems, and fax machines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls
Law Office Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Johnson and Armel Consulting, Sanbornville, NH
- Maintained a multiple line phone system and answered all calls.
- Greeted the clients and visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Performed various administrative functions such as receiving and distributing all faxes and emails.
- Monitored the calendar for the firm and booked the conference room in accordance to the same.
- Managed all the data and maintained records by entering it on the data management systems.
- Organized the inventory for the office supplies and made purchase orders.
High School Diploma, Cheraw High School, Cheraw, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated