1532 Grove Avenue
Clinton, OK 73601
Objective Seeking a position of Office Receptionist with a quality company in which to use my skills to help improve thebusiness as a whole and to enhance my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast receptionist experience in an office environment
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional knowledge of the telephone systems
- Ability to order, receive, and maintain office supplies and marketing materials
- Ability to prepare professional presentations
- Ability to answer incoming multi-line telephone calls and forward calls to appropriate personnel
- Ability to answer questions about the company and provide callers with address, directions, and other information
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Skilled to provide customer services
Office Receptionist, August 2005 – Present
Elite, Clinton, OK
- Assisted the clients in all inquiries and provided exceptional customer services.
- Administered the data by filing it in the data entry systems.
- Maintained a record of the insurance billings and the self pay collections.
- Ensured that the confidential information of the client is maintained at all times.
- Monitored all the office equipments and ensured that it is stacked with paper for its efficiency.
Office Receptionist, May 2000 – July 2005
DLT Solutions, Clinton, OK
- Administered the multi line telephone system, answered them and directed it to the appropriate persons or department.
- Greeted all clients and visitors in a pleasant manner and assisted them by giving badges and directions.
- Maintained a log of all incoming and outgoing mails and directed them accordingly.
- Monitored the supply inventory and made purchase orders accordingly.
- Scheduled all information tables to improve the efficiency of work.
- Managed the incoming and outgoing faxes and distributed it accordingly
Associate Degree in Office Management, Dona Ana Branch Community College, Las Cruces, NM