3099 Wiseman Street
Knoxville, TN 37909
Job Objective To gain a good position as Admissions Recruiter and to enhance experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable recruitment experience in higher education environment
- Huge knowledge of marketing and public relations
- Deep knowledge of admissions and recruiting strategies
- Familiarity with current trends and policies affecting students
- Wide knowledge of university, state and federal laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Ability to give verbal presentations
- Superior organizational and networking skills
University of South Florida, Knoxville, TN
June 2006 – Present
- Managed marketing programs of study to students.
- Carried out visits for pre-health professions advisors.
- Maintained prospective student database.
- Assisted Director of Admissions and Recruitment.
- Conducted campus visit programs and searched for prospective students.
- Aided admission processes and counseled students.
Providence St. Mel School, Knoxville, TN
January 2002 – May 2006
- Handled admissions processing and conducted interviews for students.
- Imparted admissions information and aided comprehensive marketing plan.
- Established outreach programs and promoted outreach programs.
- Carried out admissions interview appointments.
- Aided community outreach initiatives and Financial Aid procedures.
- Managed development of admission publications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Texas Southern University, Houston, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated