1810 Pratt Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98663
Job Objective To obtain a HR Recruiter position and find, close and retain top talent for a fast growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Human Resources Recruiting
- Huge knowledge of managing creative international recruitment processes
- Steep knowledge of recruiting and employment practices
- Familiarity with federal and state employment laws
- Proficient with H.R.I.S, KRONOS, e-recruitment tools and channels
- Good understanding of employment processes and procedures
- Ability to utilize HRIS for reporting and record keeping
- Ability to develop optimal field relations and maintain profitable relationships
Hatch Mott MacDonald, Vancouver, WA
June 2006 – Present
- Established cost-effective sourcing strategy.
- Outlined candidate pipeline through varied sources.
- Managed global networks of specialists.
- Carried out screening along with phone interviews.
- Administered third party suppliers and maintained recruitment databases.
Holy Name Medical Center, Vancouver, WA
January 2002 – May 2006
- Coordinated with management and supervisors.
- Established recruitment programs and budgets.
- Maintained network of contacts and evaluated applications.
- Managed screening of candidates and formulated job advertising in varied media.
- Imparted public presentations and assisted external recruiters.
- Extended information on company facilities and maintained employment records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management
Warner Pacific College, Portland, OR
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated