104 Lynn Street
Waltham, MA 2154
Job Objective To work as Patient Registrar for your organization where I will get an opportunity to further hone my skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing front office activities for patient registry
- Deep knowledge of medical and insurance terminology and coding
- Proficient with various computer programs and services
- Wide knowledge of insurance-plan codes and managed care contract
- Good understanding of outpatient ICD-9 codes
- Familiarity with computerized medical office billing processes
- Ability to resolve issues according to standards
- Ability to ensures patients are aware of medical policies and procedures
- Ability to obtain accurate and complete patient financial information
- Ability to answer phone, greet customers, and perform data entry simultaneously
- Ability to interpret various business policies and documents
- Ability to coordinate with co workers and clients
- Ability to ensure accuracy of language
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
Glens Falls Hospital, Waltham, MA
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted to collect all charge tickets and managed reconciliation.
- Coordinated with patients to cancel and reschedule all appointments.
- Maintained neat and clean lobby at all times.
- Managed correspondence with clients on regular basis and assisted to discharge patients.
- Evaluated physician notes and instruction for patients.
- Monitored routine request from visitors and patients and provided information.
- Provided appropriate response to all customer requirements.
- Ensured accuracy of all patient information and highlighted any special conditions.
White River Health System, Waltham, MA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered patient placement for all work and rehabilitation processes.
- Maintained all medical records for patients as per required guidelines.
- Prepared financial requirements for all the patients.
- Scheduled activities for all patients as per required regulations.
- Coordinated with internal and external sources for all bed reservations.
- Evaluated forms and ensured compliance to all required guidelines.
- Obtained required signatures from family members on all registration forms.
Associate Degree in Health Information Management
John Tyler Community College, Chester, VA