3222 Willis Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL32114
Job Objective AC Repair position that utilizes my repairing skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience repairing refrigerator and air conditioning equipment
- Thorough knowledge of major types of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
- Familiarity with all safety codes and regulations related to the operation of air conditioning systems
- Wide knowledge of principles and theories of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heat transfer
- Ability to install, operate and repair HVAC equipment and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and make proper repairs to insure proper functioning
- Ability to analyze and respond appropriately to emergency situations
SEPTA,Daytona Beach, FL
August 2008 â€“ Present
- Performed heating, air conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration preventive maintenance.
- Completed scheduled maintenance tasks of cleaning and replacing filters.
- Operated hand and power tools for installation, removal and cleaning of parts and hardware.
- Tested and repaired parts, equipment and systems using various testing tools for diagnosis.
- Consulted and worked with other trade workers as needed for completion of repairs and remodels.
Kelly Services, Daytona Beach, FL
May 2006 â€“ July 2008
- Operated and conducted maintenance repairs to the resorts HVAC and Refrigeration systems in a safe and energy efficient Manner.
- Handled various equipment to effect repairs to damaged parts and construction of new parts.
- Coordinated with other departments in the scheduling of repairs.
- Prepared daily logs and other reports as needed to communicate the status of equipment.
- Reported any problem areas, which affected the safety, security or operating condition of the hotel complex.
Associate Degree in Electronics
Adirondack Community College, Queensbury, NY