4480 Westfall Avenue
Job Objective Obtain a position as Appliance Repair where I can make a positive contribution.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in installing, repairing and servicing a variety of appliances
- Familiarity with AC Systems, Heat Pumps, HVAC, Oil/Boilers, Refrigerators repairs
- Ability to observe readings on meters and graphic recorders
- Ability to repairand adjust appliance motors
- Ability to utilize hand tools and lubricating equipment
Black Hill Corporation,Timberon, NM
August 2008 – Present
- Replaced meters, gathered unpaid bills, investigated calls regarding gas leaks and carbon monoxide presence.
- Promoted safety in all phases of company operations.
- Promoted division profitability through increased sales of non-regulated programs.
- Provided proactive assistance in the resolution of customer complaints.
- Installed, repaired and serviced domestic and commercial appliances.
VT Group, Timberon, NM
May 2006 – July 2008
- Connected appliance to power source and test meters.
- Disassembled appliances and examined mechanical and electrical parts.
- Traced electrical circuits, followed diagram and located shorts and grounds, utilizing ohmmeter.
- Calibrated timers, thermostats and adjusted contact points.
- Cleaned and washed parts, utilizing wire brush, buffer and solvent to remove carbon, grease and dust.
- Replaced worn and defective parts.
High School Diploma
Westside High School, Macon, GA