3303 Private Lane
Job Objective To obtain a position as Fiberglass Repair.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience with fiberglass fabrication
- Profound knowledge of plastic materials, adhesive and fasteners
- Familiarity with fiberglass chop and gelcoat equipment and air tools
- In-depth knowledge of automotive paint and bodywork
- Wide knowledge of fiberglass, epoxy resins, graphite and other bonding materials
- Abilityto work with hazardous chemicals and understand the importance of safety
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, manuals, specifications sketches and job orders
- Ability to assemble and install appropriate parts
Wet N Wild,Valdosta, GA
August 2008 – Present
- Maintained and repaired waterslides and fabricated parts as needed.
- Accounted for tools and their maintenance.
- Worked safely with hand and power tools.
- Maintained a safe and clean working environment.
Six Flags Theme Parks, Valdosta, GA
May 2006 – July 2008
- Handled laminating and rolling out fiberglass materials.
- Removed and repaired various materials and surfaces.
- Fabricated parts from polyester resin and urethane foam.
High School Diploma
Colfax High School, Colfax, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated