2378 Williams Lane
Wichita, KS 67202
Job Objective Seeking a position as Handyman Caretaker in a reputed organization where I can use my skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in maintain property and performing repairs
- Sound knowledge of healthy and safety procedures
- Profound knowledge of codes of practices and legislation
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to perform regular inspection of buildings
- Ability to comply to COSHH regulations
- Ability to perform general household maintenance tasks and equipment repairs
- Ability to manage premises efficiently
- Ability to perform routine maintenance repairs
- Proficient with various Microsoft Office applications
Precision Multiple Controls, Inc., Wichita, KS
August 2007 – Present
- Administered external premises and installed alarm systems for security.
- Monitored premises on everyday basis such as furnishings and carpentry.
- Assembled and collected waste for efficient disposable.
- Maintained neat and clean external environment for complex.
- Managed efficient receiving and deliveries of all goods and equipments.
- Documented records of appropriate cleaning and sundry supplies.
- Supervised cleaning and catering staff for efficient handyman work.
- Removed graffiti from walls and clean wood floorings.
G4S Secure Solutions, Wichita, KS
May 2004 – July 2007
- Performed routine maintenance for all plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Assisted to replace all broken fixtures and equipments.
- Developed an efficient program for preventative maintenance activities.
- Managed plumbing and painting activities and assisted in decorating walls.
- Performed regular tests on all lighting systems and cleaned it.
- Monitored inventory of stocks and distributed general consumables.
- Provided technical support to all members and contractors.
- Identified new work programs for all maintenance activities.
Associate Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Kirtland Community College, Roscommon, MI
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated