339 Single Street
Job Objective Obtain a position as Machine Repair.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in carpentry and welding
- Familiarity with PC Air Systems, 400 Hz inverters and Airport related equipment
- Ability to maintain, troubleshoot and repair various types of large equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Operational knowledge of PLC controls and motor control systems
John Bean Technologies Corporation,Lexington, MA
August 2008 – Present
- Handled troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of PLC systems.
- Resolved PLC controlled control mechanical systems.
- Answeredmaintenance calls when required.
- Cleared baggage jams when required and requested.
- Took part and embraced site safety programs as implemented.
- Entered maintenance information into the CMMS system.
- Provided and assisted with the provision of accurate and detailed data for the input of maintenance information.
CoorsTek, Lexington, MA
May 2006 – July 2008
- Repaired CNC machines and controllers, manual lathes, mills and high pressure vessels.
- Recommended a minimum cost solution.
- Performed preventive maintenance.
- Installed, repaired and rebuilt mechanical equipment.
High School Diploma
Pathfinder High School, Pasadena, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated