1728 Cambridge Place
Job Objective Shoe Repair position that utilizes my repairing skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of Sewing and stitching machines
- Extensive knowledge of tools used in Shoe Repair
- In depth Knowledge of Hand tools use in sewing process
- Familiarity with hammers, automatic sole stitchers, heel-nailing machines, and sewing machines
- Ability to repair and replace zippers
August 2008 – Present
- Replaced old soles and heels.
- Selected new soles and heels and cut them from leather.
- Cemented, nailed and sewed new soles to shoes.
- Trimmed the edges of new soles and heels to the shoe shape.
Kennametal, Inc., Baltimore, MD
May 2006 – July 2008
- Removedinsoles and stitched loose seams and torn portions.
- Stretched shoes by dampening parts and inserted and twisted an adjustable stretcher.
- Repaired and altered orthopedic shoes according to a doctor’s prescription.
- Dyed shoes and handbags and polished shoes.
High School Diploma
Arizona Call-A-Teen Center for Excellence, Phoenix, AZ