1236 Woodlawn Drive
Job Objective Seeking a position as a valued member of your company as Valve Repair.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in valve repair and plant operations
- Vast experience with different type of valves used in industrial applications
- Familiar with different brands of valves
- Profound knowledge of all measuring tools related to Valve Repair
- Proficient with OEM guidelines in valve repair
- Ability to work with diverse group of contractors
- Ability to work with Tech Services and plant operations person to schedule work
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
Targa Resources, Inc.,Milwaukee, WI
August 2008 – Present
- Repaired safety, safety relief, control, pilot, gate, globe, check, lubricated and Teflon-lined plug, pressure sealed and metal seated ball valves.
- Checked for proper installation and service of valves.
- Trained other associates in valve repair techniques.
- Attended and participated in quality team meetings, safety meetings and other training.
- Maintained safety awareness and seeks ways to remove job hazards.
Curtiss-Wright Corporation,,Milwaukee, WI
May 2006 – July 2008
- Operated grinding equipment to renew surface finish of seat rings.
- Ensured that LDAR reports are accurate and on-time.
- Stayed abreast on LDAR certifications and IR camera operation.
- Operated surface grinder for renewing taper on wedge gates.
High School Diploma
Polytechnic High School, Riverside, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated