1023 Chenoweth Drive
Nashville TN 37201
Job Objective Seeking an Account Representative position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in banking, regulatory compliance and financial services
- Ability to handle and balance large sums of money
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Wide knowledge of selling strategies
- Good understanding of business and general accounting function
- Ability to report unusual accounts, account problems and workflow issues
- Ability to accurately and efficiently processes the account
- Excellent negotiation, consultative selling, communication
AppleOne, Nashville TN
November 2006 – Present
- Efficiently assisted Manager to formulate specific sales and marketing strategies.
- Monitored internal team members’ performance as well as innovated accurate and reliable forecast.
- Nurtured relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
- Supervised opportunities that required accelerated intervention and handled current pricing and documentation pertinent to assigned accounts.
- Performed additional tasks for the Regional Sales Manager.
Capital One, Nashville TN
February 2001 – October 2006
- Managed knowledge of regulatory compliance for financial institutions.
- Formulated monthly business plan under the assistance of Manager of Regional Sales.
- Developed a database of qualified leads.
- Handled documentation of sales activities for each institution as well as resolved customer issues and handled email responses in a timely manner.
- Regularly coordinated with Regional Sales Manager
Bachelor’s Degree In Finance
Livingstone College, Salisbury, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated