2595 Christie Way
Danvers, MA 1923
Job Objective Seeking a challenging position as Arbitration Representative in an organization that will effectively utilize my experience and offers opportunity for career growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of contention writing and arbitration filing activities
- Extensive knowledge of government subrogation laws and Arbitration Forum rules
- Commendable knowledge of various types of insurance such as auto insurance
- Familiarity with evidence analysis and interpretation practices
- to prepare and submit all arbitrations, correctly and on time
- Ability to maintained effective working relationships with various insurance companies
Meijer, Inc., Danvers, MA
August 2012 – Present
- Compiled, evaluated, and utilized all case related evidence, properly.
- Created and filed various arbitrations, in a timely manner.
- Produced and reviewed liability contentions and subrogation files.
- Handled and responded to query calls from clients and insurance companies, efficiently.
- Interpreted and complied with Arbitration Forum rules and government subrogation laws.
- Attended Arbitration Forums hearings and monitored their decision notices.
USAID, Danvers, MA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Collected, analyzed, and interpreted relevant evidence and police reports.
- Determined and interpreted all applicable government laws and regulations prior to filing arbitrations.
- Authored and filed proper written contentions and arbitrations, in a timely manner.
- Handled and followed up on all assigned arbitration cases, in a professional manner.
- Represented clients at Arbitration hearings and assisted with settlement negotiations.
- Mentored and supervised all assigned subordinate employees, efficiently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law
National-Louis University, Evanston, IL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated