2299 Corpening Drive
Farmington Hills MI 48335
Job Objective To obtain an Artist Representative position with established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in artist and music management
- Ability to provide creative direction for video and still photo shoots
- Ability to organize listening events
- Ability to interact closely with record stores and lifestyle accounts
- Ability to attend concerts, showcases, listening parties, presentations
- Sound capability to communicate in oral and written forms
- Good IT skills and effectively performs tasks.
Target, Farmington Hills MI
November 2006 – Present
Handled detailed knowledge of every roster artist and the touring requirements.
Managed all constituted correspondence with presenters who are interested in telephone and online booking.
Managed artist press kits, press kit requests and follow ups.
Formulated concert bookings to include other requirements.
Handled bargaining of payment and travel/accommodation agreements with presenters.
Continential Graphics, Farmington Hills MI
February 2001 – October 2006
Executed time-sensitive follow-ups.
Outlined regional tours of concerts during large concert seasons.
Advanced database entries of correspondence and upcoming calls.
Maintained map of current season concerts, interest list and map for fore coming season bookings.
Managed a daily log of completed work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales
Allen College, Waterloo, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated