3564 Tipple Road
Philadelphia PA 19103
Job Objective Searching for the opportunity to work as a Benefits Representative with growing company in which my abilities will be an asset to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with administration of benefits programs
- Familiarity with Section 125 cafeteria plans, FMLA, COBRA, ADA , ERISA and HIPAA regulations
- Wide knowledge of employee benefit programs and requirements
- In-depth knowledge of federal and multi-state employment laws and benefit laws
- Proficient with HR automated systems
- Ability to provide support and train various levels of users via phone
- Amazing customer service, time management, multi-tasking and interaction skills
Key Personnel Services, Philadelphia PA
November 2006 – Present
- Supervised the medical, dental vision, FSA, Life, LTD and COBRA plans.
- Aided open enrollment and the annual benefits evaluation process and ensured that the participants received needed government notifications.
- Maintained the employee benefit folders.
- Coached new hires during on boarding and handled uploading of new fire materials on the website.
- Managed routine reports and the benefit plans and even assisted manager on various projects throughout the year.
- Coordinated FSA non-discrimination testing and collaboration of the 5500 and distribution of the SAR.
Digital Insurance, Philadelphia PA
February 2001 – October 2006
- Handled client and vendor queries as well as extended support when needed.
- Executed research and problem resolution and handled cases from participant call center.
- Formulated standard reports and send to clients and even nurtured positive client relationship.
- Outlined daily and weekly checklists for tracking of compliance with SAS70.
- Executed all BR/QAS functions as given in the HWSE Service Delivery Manual.
Bachelor’s Degree In Human Resources
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, AZ
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated