981 Lamberts Branch Road
Miramar FL 33025
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to put my skills and experience to work for your company by acquiring a position as Billing Representative.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Peoplesoft AR & Billing, general office equipment; copier, fax, adding machines and scanners
- Ability to resolve customer billing inquiries
- Ability to enter data to process charges, payments, denials and adjustments
- Ability to review and participate in collecting facility accounts
Tuality Healthcare, Miramar FL
November 2006 – Present
- Handled enquiries and process requests from External Customers and coordinated with them about enrollment and billing process.
- Dealt with client payments and formulated required financial adjustments to the automated system.
- Executed collection activities and even coached fresh billing representatives on the daily processing functions.
- Carried on quality checks.
- Handled special projects and other duties as assigned by Management.
Pocono Health System, Miramar FL
February 2001 – October 2006
- Coordinated with customers and even managed efficient management and supervision of premium billing function.
- Parted required information to customers.
- Reviewed outstanding balances and managed apt actions.
- Formulated invoices and thorough reconciliation of billing.
- Handled quality assurance and review of billing activities.
Associate Degree in Accounting
Niagara County Community College, Sanborn, NY
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated