4303 Beechwood Avenue
Plainfield NJ 7060
Job Objective To obtain a Client Representative position with established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to provide quality day-to-day service on client deliverables
- Ability to solve problems regarding client account issues
- Ability to produce client proposals and presentations.
- Ability to research and resolve all client service issues and inquiries
Novus Staffing Solutions, Plainfield NJ
November 2006 – Present
- Formulated underwriting specifications and aided in outlining client proposals.
- Advanced account income forecasts and finances.
- Coordinated on a regular basis with clients and underwriters and evaluated policies and administered changes from underwriters.
- Extended assistance with coverage questions and program adjustments and even coached the activities of Insurance Assistants or client representatives.
- Maintained certificate and auto ID process.
Citizens Financial Group, Plainfield NJ
February 2001 – October 2006
- Extracted data from clients to place accounts for repossession and extended account data to field representatives.
- Managed condition report and personal property inventory form as needed to the clients and even extended personal property notice to requisite parties.
- Informed about the status of accounts to clients and managed account consignments.
- Coordinated with clients about the costs and charges and even reviewed company expenditures.
- Carried on audits in compliance with requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree In Information Technology
Howard Payne University, Brownwood, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated