4370 Skinner Hollow Road
Corvallis OR 97330
Job Objective To obtain a Field Representative position with established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in customer service and collections areas
- Solid understanding of NCO policies, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and immense ability to multi-task and organize work
- Ability to nurture cooperative working relationships and efficiently maintain level of confidentiality
- Ability to work in a team and even handle flexible work hours
- Ability to manage expenses within budget and maintaining accurate records
- Proven track record to prospect, qualify and close
- Superior interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills
Masco Retail Sales Support Inc., Corvallis OR
November 2006 – Present
- Screened patients and patient representatives to review potential suitability for Third Party Resources.
- Managed delivery of patients’ documents to the appropriate agency or NCO site.
- Smoothened the application process and extended knowledge about applicable programs.
- Analyzed eligibility for health care coverage as well as updated systems with the patient information.
- Managed appointments and field assignments and updated management on the feedback.
- Suggested improved procedures for implementation.
Estate Homes and Land, Inc., Corvallis OR
February 2001 – October 2006
- Executed floor plan audits and maintained floor planned inventory.
- Handled inventory reconciliation and updated customers with the audit results.
- Scrutinized vehicles at lease maturity and handled appointment time and inspection location with lessees.
- Handled vehicle inspections with AutoVin procedures.
- Coordinated in inspection of regular rental vehicles.
Bachelor’s Degree In Sales
Wiley College, Marshall, TX
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated