3263 Big Elm
Kansas City MO 64110
Job Objective To obtain an Insurance Representative position with established firm in which to utilize my experience and past training in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in hospital insurance billing
- Good understanding of ICD-9, CPT, and HCPCS coding classification systems,
- Wide knowledge of insurance claim processing and third party reimbursement
- In-depth knowledge of insurance industry practices
- Familiarity with insurance rules and regulations
- Ability to deal effectively with difficult people and difficult situations
Allstate Insurance, Kansas City MO
November 2006 â€“ Present
- Followed up insurance denials and aged claims and assured accurate billing information.
- Handled information queries from payers.
- Re-submitted claims to government agencies, insurance agencies and medical service bureaus
- Managed claims appeals with appropriate documentation.
- Acted as intermediary for billing office staff.
Medical Data Systems, Inc, Kansas City MO
February 2001 â€“ October 2006
- Supervised daily operations and replied to claim vendors.
- Nurtured positive trade relationships with vendors.
- Maintained vendor invoices.
- Handled internal and external customer complaints.
- Evaluated processes for streamlining opportunities.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree In Business
Greensboro College, Greensboro, NC