2047 Rainy Day Drive
Quincy MA 2169
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Leasing Representative being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience with leasing, brokerage, marketing or property management
- Expertise in negotiating retailer, brokerage, and landlord leases
- Exceptional knowledge of retail merchandising and leasing
- Ability to use and learn computer software packages
- Ability formulate routine reports and exhibits sound sales and time management skills
- Ability to provide lease rates, recommend various lease and finance structures
- Familiar with MS Office and superior communications and presentation skills
Brandywine Realty Trust, Quincy MA
November 2006 – Present
- Conducted interviews for prospective tenants.
- Analyzed vacant space periodically and reviewed local marketing statistics.
- Cultivated marketing pieces for desired properties.
- Nurtured working relationship with the requisite communities.
- Coordinated outlining of lease documentation and made sure of the compliance with lease administration.
- Outlined leasing report cards and handled special projects assigned by supervisory personnel.
- Corresponded with property management and construction personnel.
Equity One, Inc., Quincy MA
February 2001 – October 2006
- Designed marketing materials and aided target lists for potential vacancies.
- Corresponded with existing tenants before their lease expired.
- Aided negotiations of renewals and terms.
- Handled documentation, forms and other paperwork and coordinated with Directors of Leasing.
- Represented company and coordinates with real estate and tenant representatives.
Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration
Livingstone College, Salisbury, NC
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated