1519 Shady Pines Drive
Wytheville VA 24382
Job Objective To obtain a position as Medical Representative with growing firm in which to enhance my skills and help company grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge medical Sales experience
- Familiarity with claim forms, medical bills, medical records, and attorney correspondence
- Ability to plan and conduct coverage investigations
- Ability to identify wage loss expenses and wage exposures on medical claims
- Ability to evaluate medical claims for potential fraud issues
- Ability to review a variety of claims
Milwaukee, Wytheville VA
November 2006 – Present
- Designated to grasp the dynamics within the territory and use the data to promote products.
- Executed administrative duties.
Novartis, Wytheville VA
February 2001 – October 2006
- Analyzed HCP’s base, development planning and territory performance management.
- Executed promotional activities at the territory level.
- Coordinated with Regional Manager.
- Managed customer base analysis and performance management.
Bachelor’s Degree In Pharmacy
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated