3546 Murry Street
Norfolk, VA 23502
Job Objective To be given an opportunity to work as an Editorial Researcher to put my years of training and experience to work for good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in researching web publications and writing for various magazines and newspapers
- Profound knowledge of interpreting statistical data
- Sound skills to perform research and conduct interviews
- Ability to work under pressure and meet constant deadlines
- Ability to translate technical and statistical data
- Ability to manage time and organize research work
Redcoat Publishing, Norfolk, VA
November 2007 – Present
- Facilitated and participated in various conference calls with research partners.
- Assisted in research by conducting regular surveys in email and phone on various niche topics.
- Evaluated secondary sources and performed research on various topics with help of in house research database.
- Coordinated with graphic department and prepared flow charts and web shots as required.
- Provided initial drafts and various types for research.
- Participated in various virtual events and prepared formal notes on research data.
- Prepared calendar for various processes and ensured compliance to same.
- Maintained records of contacts and update CRM system on a regular basis.
Consumerreports, Norfolk, VA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Evaluated research projects and ensured compliance to management regulations.
- Coordinated with analysts and structured appropriate analysis of records.
- Reviewed various presentations and checked flow and structure of all.
- Managed presentations and performed proofreading for drafts.
- Ensured appropriate workflow and systems of projects.
- Maintained projects and ensured completion according to deadline.
Bachelor’s Degree in Literature
Mount Ida College, Newton Centre, MA