254 Coal Street
Erie, PA 16505
Job Objective Dedicated and hard-working Pharmaceutical Researcher seeking full-time position with growing company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in performing research on various diseases and problems
- Outstanding knowledge of laboratory procedures
- Exceptional knowledge of new vaccines and drugs
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical research methodology and statistical methods
- Remarkable ability to conduct various research experiments
- Ability to adapt to changes in technology
- Ability to handle laboratory equipmentâ€™s
- Ability to develop preventative measure for diseases
J&J Pharmaceutical R&D Inc., Erie, PA
November 2007 â€“ Present
- Participated in various researched and formulated new dosage forms.
- Assisted investigation for drugs and provided specialized pharmacy services for same.
- Maintained knowledge on process of drug absorption and its elimination from body.
- Provided drug dispensing services with help of various techniques.
Global Pharmaceutical R and D, Erie, PA
December 2003 â€“ October 2007
- Provided support to regulatory auditors and clinical trial sponsors and evaluated clinical trial sites.
- Ensured compliance to drug management in trial sites.
- Coordinated with various departments and provided support to various dispensing activities.
- Assisted healthcare providers and staff in various educational services.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Pharmacy
Towson University, Towson, MD