4126 Sun Valley Road
Lewiston, WA 83501
Job Objective To obtain a Sports Researcher position with reputable company seeking a hardworking dependable employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable Experience on managing various sports research for market
- Huge knowledge of pro and college sports
- Thorough knowledge of sport market
- Skilled at editing, writing, researching on sports
- Familiarity with sports Legal firms, sponsors and event services
- Ability to coordinate with marketing agencies and government bodies
- Ability to perform background research
CBS Corporation, Lewiston, WA
November 2007 – Present
- Performed research and prepared calendars based on Sportcal database.
- Managed and updated all broadcasts and prepared all sponsorship deals.
- Monitored all enquiries for sport and resolved it appropriately.
- Coordinated with clients and provided insight on various reports.
ESPN, Lewiston, WA
December 2003 – October 2007
- Assisted new team and collected all news stories.
- Maintained knowledge on industry by reading journals and all event specific information.
- Analyzed all collected information and improved quality of website information.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sports
Montgomery College, Rockville, MD
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated