1524 Blane Street
Saint Louis, MO 63126
Job Objective Actively seeking Television Researcher position in which my skills and abilities will be utilized to its fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in conducting research for various television channels
- Thorough knowledge of television production and journalism
- Working knowledge of media research tools in television and online
- Ability to generate programme ideas and stories
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to access information and provide summaries
- Ability to perform research and analyze data
- Good communication skills
Media Match, Saint Louis, MO
November 2007 – Present
- Provided technical support to producers and staff and participated in various research programs.
- Prepared and submitted comprehensive research notes.
- Developed ideas for new story ideas and programs.
- Coordinated with presenters and contributors and accessed filming location.
- Managed projects and ensured work according to deadlines.
- Assisted in developing story ideas and devised ways to present it.
- Designed briefs for new stories and assisted presenters on same.
ESPN, Inc., Saint Louis, MO
December 2003 – October 2007
- Analyzed all data and performed quantitative and qualitative analysis on same.
- Organized media research and provided support to clients and assisted in marketing needs.
- Developed high quality research on materials and forecasted trends.
- Maintained excellent relations with both internal and external sources.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Media and Communications
Naropa University, Boulder, CO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated