4219 McVaney Road
Franklin, NC 28734
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity in which to fill the User Researcher position for well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience on designing web based application and measuring all usability goals
- Deep knowledge of software development processes
- Exceptional knowledge of usability evaluation, research and interface design
- Familiarity with HCI and usability research literature
- Ability to complete work on deadline and according to schedule
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to analyze data for various purposes
Citrix Systems, Inc, Franklin, NC
November 2007 – Present
- Designed products through customer feedback and monitored it from conceptualization to implementation.
- Monitored all products and ensured designs to be user centric.
- Developed customer surveys and incorporated results into products.
- Analyzed products of competitor on a regular basis.
- Managed all results and prepared solutions to be presented to production team.
- Coordinated with designers and resolved complex changes.
Zynga Inc, Franklin, NC
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed all research findings and recommended changes to both clients and team.
- Monitored data and performed qualitative and quantitative research on usability tests.
- Designed user research on various products and prepared product features accordingly.
- Developed files for research conducted.
- Analyzed collected data and prepared reports for findings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Gavilan College, Gilroy, CA
Master’s Degree in Experimental Psychology
Tabor College, Hillsboro, KS
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated