1072 Duff Avenue
Essex Junction, VT 5452
Job Objective Appointment Scheduler with a high degree of aptitude seeking employment with a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Outstanding experience of scheduling appointment in health care facility
- Remarkable knowledge of medical terminology and equipment
- Exceptional knowledge of health insurance and scheduling appointment
- Immense ability to complete work within deadline
- Sound ability to analyze and resolve all appointment issues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate with all clients
- Ability to perform scheduling for medical office
- Proficient with MYSIS software, Word and Excel
Southwestern Eye Center, Essex Junction, VT
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinate with clients and provided all necessary information for appointments
- Assisted to manage all incoming calls for staff members.
- Evaluated demographic and insurance information for patients and make corrections.
- Scheduled and cancelled appointments for patients as per requirement.
- Maintained confidentiality of all information as per HIPAA guidelines.
- Participated in agency functions and meetings.
- Maintained records of attendance for all staff members.
- Administered all front desk operations for medical clinic.
The Vision Centers, Essex Junction, VT
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided optimal level of customer services to all internal and external customers.
- Administered appointment schedule and respond to voicemails.
- Maintained knowledge of patient call wait times.
- Evaluated insurance for all patients and scheduled appointments.
- Greeted customers and directed line to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinated with patients and provided reminders for appointments.
- Reviewed insurance eligibility for all patients prior to appointments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Administrative Management
La Roche College, Pittsburgh, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated