4724 Cambridge Court
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Job Objective Crew Scheduler with ability to handle tasks professionally looking for a job within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in scheduling aircraft and crew members for flights
- Deep knowledge of FAA regulations for scheduling flight crew
- Huge knowledge of aircraft movements and world geography
- Good understanding of staffing and scheduling
- Immense ability to analyze complex issues efficiently
- Sound ability to rotate flight crew for all flights
- Ability to adapt to new programs
- Ability to work in fast pace environment without supervision
- Familiarity with scheduling software programs
Aegion Corporation, Phoenix, AZ
August 2007 – Present
- Managed all incoming calls for crew resources for all operations.
- Provided hotel accommodations and ground transportation for all crew members.
- Coordinated with SOC team embers to maximize potential of crew.
- Ensured appropriate certification for all crew members in flight.
- Planned transitions of crew and ensure optimal efficiency with minimize costs.
- Maintained schedule of movements for crew members for irregular operations.
- Coordinated with crew members and provided replacement crew when required.
- Prepared report for all crew issues and provide it to assistant chief pilot.
PSA Airlines, Inc, Phoenix, AZ
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance to all flight logistics coordinators.
- Prepared reports for all flight crew requirements for all organizations.
- Evaluated timesheets for flight crew on monthly basis and ensure certification.
- Managed communication with flight coordinator for availability of crew members.
- Administered scheduling of crew for flight on everyday basis.
- Established any scheduling issues in coordination with attendants and pilots.
- Evaluated vacation requests of crew members and authorize as per requirement.
- Maintained pilot and flight attendant CreTrac records.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management
Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA