4881 Brown Avenue
Seneca, SC 29678
Job Objective Seeking a position as Maintenance Scheduler in a company where my strong knowledge of scheduling and work ethics will help me grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in maintaining mining equipments and rolling stock sheets
- Sound knowledge of mechanical trades and electrical work
- Profound knowledge of critical path scheduling method
- Exceptional ability to coordinate with team and vendors
- Remarkable ability to interpret process drawings and blueprints
- Ability to coordinate for material status
- Ability to monitor various building materials
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs and applications
NewMarket Corporation, Seneca, SC
August 2007 – Present
- Provided technical support to other departments for mining activities.
- Developed complete job packets with estimates for costs and timeframe.
- Provided assistance to supervisor to manage all changes in orders.
- Coordinated with accounting team and perform closing assembly at month end.
- Administered projects and ensured compliance to all project timelines and quality.
- Performed regular inspection of equipment and performed preventative maintenance.
- Scheduled maintenance of all equipments and perform repair if required.
- Evaluated work orders and automate scheduling processes.
Exelon Corporation, Seneca, SC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Coordinated with operation team and generated schedule for maintenance.
- Scheduled maintenance activity for various equipments.
- Coordinated with contractors and prepared schedule for projects.
- Managed system data and ensured accuracy for all processes.
- Coordinated with contractors for work orders for all maintenance schedule.
- Participated in weekly evaluation meetings and identified root cause to resolve issues.
- Provided support to all maintenance scheduling for long term basis.
- Developed long term draft and identified appropriate resources.
Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
Harvey Mudd College, Claremont, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated