705 Goosetown Drive
Weaverville, NC 28787
Job Objective Seeking employment as Patient Scheduler.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in scheduling appointments for patients
- Sound knowledge of medical terminologies
- Huge knowledge of nurse call functions and console
- Outstanding ability to multi task and prioritize activities
- Immense ability to ensure compliance to safety policies and regulations
- Ability to gather information from patients
- Ability to maintain records of all patient data
- Solid understanding of hospital schedule and clinics
- Ability to provide information to patients and their families
- Ability to re-schedules appointments, and makes additions to schedules
Salem Hospital, Weaverville, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with patients, physicians and staff members to develop schedule.
- Assisted patient access specialist to resolve all scheduling issues efficiently.
- Administered physician order to perform test on patients.
- Monitored flow of patients in facility and provide appropriate response.
- Managed admitting system and maintained accurate information in it.
- Maintained records of cancellations and re scheduled all appointments.
- Analyzed any delays and facilitate appropriate action.
- Ensured compliance to all scheduling system regulations and procedures.
St. Elizabeth Hospital, Weaverville, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Assisted patients with all hospital or clinic information to schedule appointments.
- Provided efficient feedback to all patients and family members.
- Maintained confidentiality of patient information at all times.
- Monitored cancellation of appointments and assisted to reschedule appointments.
- Analyzed physician order and assisted patients in all tests.
- Administered test results and maintained accuracy for ancillary department.
- Monitored requests and ensured compliance to all patient policies.
- Assisted to schedule patient visits as per scheduling system.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Georgia Southwestern State University, Americus, GA