1233 Center Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704
Job Objective Looking for a job as Program Scheduler.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in developing and managing program schedule and associate equipments
- Outstanding knowledge of OEM scheduling tools
- Immense knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Exceptional ability to multi task and prioritize work
- Immense ability to develop program schedules and status
- Ability to negotiate with all clients
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships
- Solid understanding of acquisition program schedule, MTO and production management software’s
- Ability to develop, plan and status program schedules
- Proficient with MS Power Point presentation software
Tesco Corporation, Fresno, CA
August 2007 – Present
- Participated in all design review and program review meetings.
- Provided technical support to program reviews and audit.
- Developed request for proposal and associate contracts for programs.
- Maintained subject matter expertise in all support meetings.
- Provided support to acquisition management in all phases.
- Developed all required documents for programs and evaluated products.
- Planned acquisition strategies and evaluated various proposals.
- Analyzed schedule for overarching programs and scheduling tools.
Tybrin Corporation, Fresno, CA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance and training to junior schedulers.
- Developed program schedules in coordination with upper management.
- Monitored all variances in schedule and maintained record of percentages.
- Provided assistance to support departments for all meeting schedule requirements.
- Participated in program meetings and resolve all issues.
- Established all constraints in program schedule and recommend improvements.
- Designed program schedule in coordination with customers and suppliers.
- Implemented schedule as per scheduling performance metrics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
West Liberty University, West Liberty, WV
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated