2999 North Bend River Road
Tollesboro, KY 41189
Job Objective Radiology Scheduler with ability to handle tasks professionally looking for a job within your organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in in scheduling radiology and surgery in hospital environment
- Huge knowledge of patient schedule in facilities
- Deep knowledge of imaging modalities and procedures
- Immense ability to maintain confidentiality of patient information
- Outstanding ability to provide assistance over phone calls
- Ability to enter data on computer
- Ability to handles calls in an efficient manner
- Ability to maintain relationship with internal and external clients
- Familiarity with schedule procedures and practices
Cleveland Regional Medical Center, Tollesboro, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored all incoming calls in facility and provided response.
- Coordinated with external specialist to prepare schedule as per orders.
- Analyzed and validated all orders as per treatment plan of patients.
- Monitored referrals to clinic and scheduled appointment.
- Assisted clinical staff to resolve all issues concerning referrals.
- Maintained record of all patient information on RIS systems.
- Ensured compliance to safety policies and regulations efficiently.
- Administered customer account transactions and maintained insurance data.
Mount Kisco Medical Group, Tollesboro, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained record of all orders on RIs database.
- Developed exam schedule and provided appropriate result for each order.
- Provided all required assistance to various patients.
- Greeted patients with professional courtesy and provided assistance.
- Managed clinical information and ensured accuracy of all information.
- Developed and provided update to everyday schedule on master system.
- Generated patient schedule for all radiology examinations.
- Designed RIS scheduler and enter all radiology exam data in it.
Bachelor’s Degree in Radiologic Technology
Lake Region State College, Devils Lake, ND
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated