928 Oakwood Avenue
New York, NY 10019
Job Objective To obtain an Associate Scientist position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience of providing assistance with scientific research, result interpretation and reporting activities
- In-depth knowledge of basic scientific principles, cell culture operations, chromatography and spectroscopy
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft Office, Minitab, analyzer and common laboratory equipments
- Familiarity with GLP and GMP environment, standards and regulations
- Ability to interpret and adhere to government-approved regulations and documentation requirements
- Ability to present and explain technical concepts to a nontechnical person, efficiently
Celgene Corporation, New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Prepared and implemented SOPs, test procedures and protocols.
- Obtained, processed, analyzed, and interpreted samples, as needed.
- Developed and maintained test records, summary reports and other technical documents.
- Ordered, maintained, and monitored laboratory instruments and supplies.
- Interpreted and followed FDA regulations, ICH guidelines, CGMPs and CGLPs.
- Built and maintained strong business relationship with CRO and vendors.
Medivation, Inc., New York, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned, lead, and assisted in scientific studies and research activities.
- Developed, reviewed, and implemented scientific protocols and test methods.
- Prepared and maintainedaccurate technical documents and reports.
- Identified, investigated, and resolved technical issues, in a timely manner.
- Supported and assisted with technology transfer and equipment improvement activities.
- Attended and coordinated meetings with teams and stakeholders, as required.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
St. John’s College, Santa Fe, NM
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated