4316 Lake Road
Maple Shade, NJ 8052
Job Objective Seeking a Biomedical Scientist position in a stable company where I can use my skills to benefit the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in biomedical research,data analysis and product engineering
- Immense knowledge of biosciences, PCR purification, and gel electrophoresis
- Extensive knowledge of protein expression, isolation and characterization methods
- Proficient in using LabView, MatLab, MINITAB and bioinformatics databases
- Ability to understand and comply with standard laboratory protocols and ES&H safety practices
- Ability to operate and maintain laboratory instruments and systems, efficiently
Medtronic, Inc., Maple Shade, NJ
August 2012 – Present
- Produced laboratory reagents and test samples and developed testing methods.
- Interpreted and documented test outcomes, sample information and other work-related data.
- Developed and managed budget and ordered reagents and supplies for laboratory.
- Operated, maintained and monitored laboratory instruments and systems.
- Trained and supervised assigned biomedical team members and support staff.
- Implemented safety measures and followed laboratory policies, as required.
Immucor, Inc., Maple Shade, NJ
May 2009 – July 2012
- Communicated and liaised with assigned team of engineers and model-makers.
- Developedand executed experiments and used laboratory reagents, safely.
- Prepared and maintained accurate test records, result reports and technical documents.
- Operated and maintained laboratoryinstruments and ensured their security.
- Interpreted and complied with ES&H safety guidelines, SOPs and statutory regulations.
- Supported and assisted in internal and external quality control activities.
Master’s Degree in Biomedical Science
Georgia College & State University, Milledgeville, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated