1019 McKinley Avenue
Aurora, CO 80014
Job Objective Seeking a Chief Geologist position in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used and enhanced to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in direction, supervision and management of geological projects and teams
- Immense knowledge of geological exploration, drilling operations, and reservoir development activities
- Extensive knowledge of well-site geology, deposit models and core analysis
- Familiarity with ArcGIS, Microsoft Office Suite, geologic database and Sable
- Ability to collect, process and interpret 2D/3D seismic data, accurately
- Ability to perform resource evaluations and compose technical reports
Freeport-McMoRan Corporation, Aurora, CO
August 2012 – Present
- Designed and implemented sampling procedures and work-plans.
- Performed QC/QA activities and ensured QC compliance of exploration and geologic data.
- Created and provided accurate work reports and reservoir models.
- Developed and conducted training and mentoring programs for assigned staff.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with contractors, consultants and industry peers.
- Interpreted and complied with safety regulations, housekeepingstandards,and company procedures.
Braun Intertec Corporation, Aurora, CO
May 2009 – July 2012
- Drafted and implemented site exploration policies, and drilling procedures.
- Developed geological database and managed activities of assigned staff.
- Performed and interpreted geological studies,and stratigraphic evaluations.
- Prepared and presented accurate 3D geological models, and seismic databased maps.
- Calculated and monitoredamount of ore reserves and resources, statistically.
- Counseled and assisted mining and processing divisions on resource and geology matters.
Master’s Degree in Geophysical Engineering
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA