3171 Mattson Street
Milwaukie, OR 97222
Job Objective Seeking a motivating and challenging position as an Engineering Geologist in a reputation organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in geological site survey, foundation engineering, geotechnical designing activities
- Profound knowledge of geologic mapping, sampling and environmental assessments
- Outstanding knowledge of logging of borings, rock coring and trench logging activities
- Familiarity with geotechnical consulting, industry practices and report writing
- Ability to use SPSS, AutoCAD, Matlab and Adobe illustrator programs
- Ability to operate drill carriers, samplers, excavators, and other exploration machinery
Noble Energy, Inc., Milwaukie, OR
August 2012 – Present
- Performed geological research and feasibility studies and executed field surveys.
- Gathered, processed, interpreted and utilized geological data and images.
- Prepared and provided computerizedgeological models, maps and diagrams.
- Composed and reviewed site characterization reports and remedial action plans.
- Inspected facility and supervised its cleaning and renovation, on a regular basis.
- Interviewed, hired, and managed drilling and excavation contractors for assigned geologic projects.
SLR International Corporation, Milwaukie, OR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Performed geophysical and geotechnical site investigations for various construction projects.
- Oversaw and assisted in hydro-geological evaluations, and environmental investigations.
- Supervised and coordinated drilling and sample collection activities.
- Logged and reported on all drilling operationsrelated to engineering projects.
- Determined and documented engineering properties of soil and rock at work-site.
- Directed and managed work activities of all assigned staff and teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Geological Engineering
Missouri Valley College, Marshall, MO
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2018Create Date
- March 1, 2018Last Updated