1333 Deercove Drive
Dallas, TX 75212
Job Objective To secure the position of Environmental Biologist in a reputable company that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in planning and execution of environmental field studies and impact assessments
- Profound knowledge of environmental science, wildlife species, and wetlands
- Outstanding knowledge of major industry issues and habitat restoration programs
- Familiarity with drafting and review of environmental permits
- Ability to collect, analyze, and interpret field data and biological information
- Ability to prepare NEPA-compliance documents and technical reports
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) – Washington, DC
August 2012 – Present
- Conducted Environmental Assessments and prepared Environmental Impact Statements
- Developed and coordinated impact remediation plans and wetland mitigation activities.
- Evaluated NEPA documents and assisted in environmental permitting activities.
- Directed and conducted various community outreach and public education events.
- Participated in scientific conferences and completed NEPA-based training programs.
- Developed and maintained cordial relationships with government agencies and environmental regulators.
The Johnson Group, Inc., Dallas, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned and conducted environmental monitoring and hydrological sampling activities.
- Oversaw and executed environmental research programs and habitat restoration projects.
- Handled hazardous waste and worked with contaminated testing instruments, safely.
- Entered and maintained all environmental data into laboratory notebooks, accurately.
- Collaborated with research teams and resolved issues pertaining to water quality and land management.
- Researched and reviewed all environment-based literature and publications, efficiently.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Biology
Dana College, Blair, NE