4196 Progress Way
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Job Objective Seeking a position as Environmental Geologist in a reputed organization where I can utilize my knowledge and experience.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of environmental investigation, remedial, development and regulatory compliance activities
- In-depth knowledge ofenvironmental field sampling, and risk assessment
- Remarkable knowledge of groundwater hydrology, evaluation and characterization study
- Familiarity with using ModFlow, CADD, GIS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate with subcontractor, regulatory officials, and staff, in a helpful manner
- Ability to create and interpret maps, plans, cross-sections, and reports
FTN Associates, Ltd., Cedar Rapids, IA
August 2012 – Present
- Created and provided sampling plans, project proposals, and cost estimates.
- Identified, collected and preserved all required samples properly and carefully.
- Oversaw and directed development, repair and abandonment of monitoring wells.
- Prepared and delivered project summary and closure reports and other related records.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with staff, contractors, and clients.
- Interpreted and complied with OSHA requirements and applicable environmental regulations and laws.
EHS Support LLC, Cedar Rapids, IA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conducted feasibility studies, and performed project cost assessments.
- Executed site inspections and performed drilling, sampling and testing activities.
- Analyzed and interpreted site data, permits, survey reports, and other geological information.
- Created and provided environmental remedial systems and reports, efficiently.
- Composed and delivered summary documents, andinformative outreach materials, as required.
- Planned, coordinated and monitored all work-activities of sub-contractors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Geology
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH