432 Stockert Hollow Road
Tukwila, WA 98168
Job Objective Seeking an exciting and challenging position as a Marine Biologist in a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in planning and conducting marine field studies and habitat compensation programs
- Sound knowledge of marine biology and ecosystem components
- Immense knowledge of government-approved environmental legislation and industry-wide EIA process
- Familiarity with budget management and proposal writing practices
- Ability to produce regulatory permit applications and authorizations, properly
- Ability to record and maintain accurate data in laboratory notebooks
RPS Group, Tukwila, WA
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, implemented, and reviewed all laboratory protocols related to experimental procedures.
- Lead and supervised various marine field sampling and biological surveys.
- Collected, analyzed, and reported all biological information and survey findings.
- Interacted with and advised clients on environmental policy, EIA, mitigation strategies.
- Produced permit approval applications and authored supporting documents.
- Trained and guided all subordinate team members and support staff, as needed.
NEIWPCC, Tukwila, WA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Observed and checked video monitoring systems aboard commercial fishing vessels.
- Maintained proper water quality and supported propagation of various marine species.
- Kept and maintained computerized records of daily sightings of target marine animals.
- Assessed marine species and prepared detailed reports of outcomes.
- Gathered and classified various marine animals, for taxonomic studies.
- Interpreted and complied with governmental fishing regulations and standards.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Biology
Briar Cliff University, Sioux City, IA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated