2188 Sundown Lane
Austin, TX 78701
Job Objective To obtain a Marine Geologist position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Relevant experience of marine site investigation, mapping and data studies
- In-depth knowledge of marine geology, ecosystem, and site survey procedures
- Operational knowledge of ArcGIS, CODA, AutoCAD, Side Scan Sonars, and magnetometers
- Familiarity with marine geo-hazards and risk management practices
- Ability to compose and provide proposals, reports and presentations, accurately
- Ability to collect, process and interpret geologic 2D/3D information
Inspectorate America Corp, Austin, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Planned and executed marine geologic field studies, offshore surveys and drilling operations.
- Obtained, analyzed and interpreted seabed samples and geological and seismic data.
- Informed and counseled assigned teamson potential and existing geo-hazards.
- Identified location and estimated volumes of natural and mineral resources.
- Used appropriate scientific software programs and maintained geologic database.
- Documented and reported on all geophysical surveys and geologic samples.
Noble Energy, Inc., Austin, TX
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared, implemented and managed marine site exploration and assessment plans.
- Interpreted, reviewed, and validatedgeologicdata, survey findings and prospecting study results.
- Created, assessed and provided accurate and proper geologic and prospecting models.
- Composed, reviewed and revised work-related reports and other related documents.
- Trained and supervised subordinate staff members on geologic work procedures and practices.
- Interpreted and followed established regulations and rulesrelated to site exploration and exploitation activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Geology
Cogswell Polytechnical College, Sunnyvale, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated