1402 Linden Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
Job Objective To obtain an Operations Geologist position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced in planning,direction and monitoringof geologic exploration and drilling activities
- Profound knowledge ofgeophysical,reservoir engineering and seismic concepts and interpretation
- Outstanding knowledge of usingMicrosoft Office, EPOS Suite, Landmark and SeisWorks software
- Familiarity with of pore pressure principles, prediction, and evaluation
- Ability to collaborate with assigned team of geoscientists and engineers, positively
- Ability to understand 2D/3D seismic datasets and execute drilling hazard assessments
Oasis Petroleum, Winter Park, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Determined, developed and provided well targets and landing points, as required.
- Observed and ensured compliance of operations with drilling plan and well positioning.
- Supervised and directed well installation, groundwater sampling,andgeological testing.
- Prepared and submitted proposals, progress reports, and project reviews.
- Reviewed and ensured QC of all incoming geosteering reports and mud logs.
- Developed and maintained positive relationships with drilling team, Directional Drillers, and Mudloggers team.
Principal Technologies Inc., Winter Park, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Conductedand managed data and sample acquisition and analysis plans.
- Identified, reviewed,and started work with new drilling locations.
- Directedand monitored geologic drilling and logging operations, as assigned.
- Prepared and presentedaccurate geological maps and geophysical displays.
- Determined location and planed drilling of wells with other geologists, and geophysicists.
- Enforced personal safety measures and maintained workplace safety compliance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
Bryn Athyn College, Bryn Athyn, PA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated