2837 Biddie Lane
Midlothian, VA 23113
Job Objective Looking to fill a position as Soil Scientist in which to put my talents and experience to work for company increasing clientele and enhancing company growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in soil research, assessment and development activities
- Immense knowledge of ecosystem, soil morphology, agronomic systems and crop nutrients
- Extensive knowledge of soil and water sampling and quality monitoring programs
- Familiarity with agricultural, soil fertilization and irrigation practices
- Ability to explain scientific concepts and research findings to staff, crop producers, fertilizer retailersand public
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, farm practice databases, GIS, tractors and irrigation equipments
Science System and Applications, Inc., Midlothian, VA
August 2012 – Present
- Identified, collected and classified soil samples from designated field.
- Designed and conducted soil and groundwater based research programs and feasibility studies.
- Developed and managed soil and groundwater monitoring programs.
- Created and deployed systems for soil irrigationscheduling and soil remediation monitoring.
- Produced soil maps and composed accurate soil descriptions, using AutoCAD.
- Published research papers in scientific journals and participated in industry networking events.
Toeroek Associates, Inc., Midlothian, VA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Planned and conductedsoil surveys and evaluations for designated field locations.
- Analyzed, documented, and reported on the characteristics of soils, topography and moisture content data.
- Generated and maintained accurate and descriptive soil mapsin digital forms.
- Produced and published research findings and scientific data in peer-reviewed journals.
- Educated and advised farmers and government officials on best practicesrelated to soil utilization and management.
- Interpreted and adhered to all applicable laws, permit requirements and agreements.
PhD in Agronomy & Soil Science
Stanford University, Stanford, CA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated