1118 Joy Lane
City Of Commerce, CA 90040
Job Objective Seeking work as a Structural Geologist.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in exploration, evaluation and restoration of geological structures and reserves
- Immense knowledge of folded belt regions, salt provinces and geologic basins
- Extensive knowledge of using Petrel, Geoframe and MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with seismic processing techniques, interpretation systems and structural restoration apps
- Ability to interpret and utilize 2D and 3D seismic information
- Ability to create appropriate and accurate structural models and work reports
Hilcorp Energy Company, City Of Commerce, CA
August 2012 – Present
- Directed and assisted in geological research and development projects.
- Conducted geological sampling, and performed evaluation of seismic structures.
- Interpreted and integrated 2D/3D seismic data and image log information.
- Created structural maps and models based on geological, structural and geophysical data.
- Wrote, validated, and submitted accurate and timely research results and reports.
- Interacted and liaised with geophysicists, engineers, technical specialists, government agencies and academic partners.
EOG Resources, Inc, City Of Commerce, CA
May 2009 – July 2012
- Executedand managed all assigned geological and geophysical studies and evaluations.
- Interpreted and integrated all geological, seismic, and welldata, in an efficient manner.
- Prepared basin models based on interpreted and integrated information.
- Analyzed and interpreted fault frameworks and counseled relevant teams on structural risks.
- Planned and conducted training sessions for staff members onstructural geology matters.
- Established and retainedstrong relationships with all customers and contractors.
Bachelor’s Degree in Structural Geology
Savannah State University, Savannah, GA
- 1File Count
- March 1, 2020Create Date
- March 1, 2020Last Updated