1879 Peck Court
El Toro, CA 92630
Job Objective To obtain an Admission Secretary position in a highly reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of office administrative tasks and customer service delivery
- Sound knowledge of paper-based and electronic record management
- Operational knowledge of using and maintaining organizationâ€™s MIS
- Familiarity with handling functions related to admissions, registrations and exits
- Ability to use MS Office, email and internet in an efficient manner
- Ability to organize, manage and complete multiple assignments in a timely manner
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, El Toro, CA
August 2012 â€“ Present
- Handled and responded to phone calls and queries related to admission.
- Received, sorted, and dispatched mails and faxes to intended recipients.
- Scheduled and managed admission-related appointments with applicants.
- Obtained necessary signatures and validated documents provided by the applicants.
- Prepared and completed mandatory admission paperwork and packet, on time.
- Drafted and implemented procedures and policies related to admission process.
Tarrant County College, Fort Worth, TX
May 2009 â€“ July 2012
- Created, implemented, and revised admission related policies, publications, and procedures.
- Received and answered high volume of phone calls and email enquiries from applicants.
- Prepared and dispatched registration forms and email Information packets to prospective applicants.
- Received, processed, and recorded applications for admissions, properly.
- Verified applicantâ€™s eligibility and assisted in approval and rejection of their applications.
- Maintained admissions office inventory and assisted with recruitment drives.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Business Administration
Daemen College, Amherst, NY